In-person worship will begin again at SHPC on Sunday, July 12th at 10:30am. Some of the safety precautions we are taking are listed below. For more information please read the letter from session posted above. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As we do open up again for in-person worship, the safety and health of everyone is incredibly important to us. Because of that, we will be implementing the following safeguards for worship:
• All in-person worshipers over age 3 will wear a face mask and register for worship over the phone (757-565-1130) or online before Sunday.
• All in-person worshipers will sit six-feet apart from anyone outside of their immediate family group.
• There will be no food or drinks served (people are invited to bring their own covered cup or thermos of coffee or water if they choose).
• We will be suspending Discovery Time and Nursery Care for the current time. We will still have packets of children’s bulletins, coloring sheets, and crayons
available to take each Sunday.
• As singing has been found to be a super-spreader of Covid-19, we will be suspending all in-person singing for the time being.
• Bulletins will be posted online ahead of time at https://shpchurch.org/bulletins
• We will be inviting all who are able to enter in through the kitchen door and exit out the sanctuary doors. Hand-sanitizer will be available for all as you enter. There will be an offering basket at the back door as you exit. We still highly encourage everyone to give online or with a check, and not cash at this time.
• We will have a safety team wipe down all door handles and shared surfaces after
worship each week.
We coordinate all mission opportunities for the congregation, develops the caring service ministries of the church.
Worship with us Sunday mornings at 10:30 a.m. We are located at — 9401 Fieldstone Pkwy, Toano, VA 23168
Our ministry teams are coordinated by “point people” appointed by the session each year.
Stone House Preschool
Stone House Preschool is a child-centered, family-oriented preschool dedicated to research-based early childhood education. Led by highly qualified staff, this ministry of SHPC is dedicated to providing early learners with a strong faith foundation in a warm and loving environment.