Each one of us has a need to belong and to be loved. And that’s why Jesus exhorts us to love each other. The New Testament abounds in many “one another” Scriptures – we are told to be devoted to one another, to build one another up, to forgive and pray for each other, to submit and to encourage one another, and to serve one another in love.
Stone House is a church of small groups where members and friends, old and young, singles and couples, come together to experience community and authentic relationships, to grow in faith and love, and to reach out in service.
The goal of our ministry is teaching people to SAIL. Groups focus on:
- Spiritual transformation
- Authentic relationships
- Intentional shepherding
- Loving service
Joining a small group is the first step in becoming involved in the life of the Stone House family, for this is where adult education and discipleship begins!
Our current “open” small groups:
- Martins Group: Bob Melone – leader, Dick Barber, Gina and Rich Bundy, Charlie and Glenn Hart, Craig and Marilyn Jennings, Tom Mikula, and Ralph Simmons. Contact Bob Melone at email@example.com
- Saturday Morning Men’s Group: Bob Melone – leader, Don Challis, Scott Chisholm, Brian Hertzler, Rick Koehl, Bob Lewis, Chris Stout and Bob Winger. Contact Bob Melone at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sunday Morning Women’s “TLC” Group: Meets the 2nd and 4th Sundays at 9am at SHPC. The group focuses on various relevant book studies. Contact Liz Dye at email@example.com
- “Son Risers”: Meets every other Sunday at 9am at SHPC. Various topics and discussions. All are welcome! Contact Don Challis at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday Morning Women’s Group: Meets Wednesday mornings, 9:30-11:30 at SHPC. Currently discussing “Love Wins” by Rob Bell. All women are welcome! Contact Anne Grossman at email@example.com